Teraki is a Berlin based tech driven company enabling true mobility. We stand for innovation in the rapidly developing connected car, self-driving and 3D mapping world. Teraki provides the data reduction and data processing solution for Automotive (IoT) applications, along with AD solutions in the IoT space. We help our customers on the challenges that are posed by the exploding amounts of data in connected cars for all sensor, video, and 3D mapping data.
In this role you will use our own software from an end user perspective, implementing customer projects, but also contribute to the feature development and continuously help to improve our code base.
- Develop (libraries/SDKs) and implement projects of our automotive customers. You provide also technical support to the software engineers of these customers.
- Collaborate closely with Software Engineers and provide engineering support to our Researchers and Data Scientists.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our libraries by implementing new features, debugging and refactoring.
- Proactively anticipate complex application concerns and communicate them effectively to relevant stakeholders.
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in Embedded Software Engineering.
- You have strong experience in optimizing code on both algorithmic and code level.
- You have worked with different chipsets from various vendors (NXP, Infineon, TI, etc.)
- You have solid experience with Linux, build systems such as Make and CMake, and embedded development.
- Ideally you have worked before in the automotive sector and gained some knowledge in standardization (e.g. AUTOSAR, Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262) and tools such as dSpace Autobox, Matlab/Simulink or ADTF.
- Some working knowledge in Python is considered a plus.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to actively contribute to future mobility challenges.
- To increase your know-how in state-of-the-art technologies: Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Embedded Development.
- Flat hierarchies and work in a small but highly motivated, multidisciplinary, and multicultural team. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity.
- To work in a vibrant start-up environment in the heart of Berlin with the chance to play a big role in the success of Teraki.
If you like what you read then don’t wait, apply now!